Thanks for signing up!

You have been registered for our upcoming workshop at the Columbus Metropolitan Library - Hilliard Branch located at 4500 Hickory Chase Way, Hilliard, OH 43026. This event will be held on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 

Please arrive 15 minutes early to park, check-in and be seated. Use the social media icons below to share this event with your friends and family.

What Now?

As seating is limited, we will reach out to you prior to the event to confirm your attendance. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-229-9666 or email

You will receive an email confirmation with your registration and event details. We will also send you a reminder email prior to the event. If you are unable to attend or would like to add another guest, please notify us at your earliest convenience.

Click on the "Add to Calendar" button below to add this event to your calendar. Click on the event venue to bring up the location in Google Maps.

We look forward to seeing you there! 

Add to Calendar

© 2018 Preferred Planning Services | Privacy Policy

Advisory services offered through Change Path, LLC an investment advisor. Preferred Planning Services and Change Path, LLC are not affiliated. Preferred Planning Services does not provide tax or legal advice. Licensed Insurance Professional.

Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit